Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heroes vs. Villians

I don't know if I can do it. My friend Nikki really wants me to, but I don't know if I can watch Survivor - Heroes vs. Villians.

If you don't know what I am talking about, look here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

I missed the first season of Survivor, but since then I have watched all of them except this last one. Sure, there are heroes and villians in each, and sure some seasons are more memorable than others. I really like the heroes. I know people respect the villians for their clever game play, and as long as the villians stick to that, I can appreciate that as well. In fact, many of the villians are down right funny. I love funny.

However, the reason I didn't watch last season, was Russell. I watched two episodes and couldn't stand it anymore. Thursday is a big DVR day, and I found myself dreading watching Survivor because this man did more than just game play. He dumped out water and burned people's socks. That was just mean.

Russell is going to be on Survivor Heroes vs. Villians. So are some of my favorite heroes. Heroes like Colby, James, and especially Rupert. I am sure these fellas can take care of themselves, but I don't know if I can watch some jerk burning the socks of characters I already love. It was hard enough watching him burn the socks of strangers.

Anyway, I will try. If I don't, I will be left out of so many conversations. Plus, maybe my boys will rally to get rid of Russell right at the beginning.

Who is your favorite Survivor? Do you like heroes or villians?

(Feel free to comment "I don't even watch TV" if you want to be smug.)

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched Survivor, but if someone dumped my water and burned my socks, I'd be pissed!

    ReplyDelete