Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Mama Drama




Yesterday I met my friend Carri for dinner. Carri is my good friend from college and we don't get together as often as we should. We especially don't get together very often since we both had babies a few days apart.

After our dinner yesterday, I think I know why. I think Carri is the real mother of little Chazz.

I am not suggesting that our children got switched at birth, I am suggesting that Carri had a torrid affair with my husband and they are trying to pass their love child off as mine. It happens all the time, just watch Jerry Springer.

Here are the clues, draw your own conclusions:
  • Everyone says that Charles has his daddy's face and my coloring. HOWEVER, he does not REALLY have my coloring. He is pale like me, but he has RED hair like Carri. Sure, red hair runs in my family but I do not have red hair. ALSO, Carri and I look enough a like that I was once mistaken for her daughter while we were at the mall.
  • Charles took to Carri as soon as I sat him down. Carri beat me to the restaurant, so she was already sitting down with her food. I put charles in a high chair next to her while I went to get my food. Normally, this would not have worked out. Normally Charles would have cried and wanted his mommy. BUT, he didn't, because he was happy to finally be sitting next to his real mommy.
  • Charles actually agreed to show off for Carri. I am always trying to get him to do his tricks for people, and he never will. He did all of them for carri. They include vibrating his lips, waving, and saying hi.
  • When we left and parted ways, Charles couldn't take his eyes off of Carri. He watched her walk all the way to her car on the other side of the parking lot.

Why did I never suspect anything before? Well, ever since they met, Carri and my husband have disliked eachother. Now I am thinking that their passion against eachother flipped into a passion for eachother. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. Hatred and love are very closely related.

DNA test here we come.





No comments:

Post a Comment