Thursday, March 1, 2012

Semi-successful pinning

I am into mustaches lately. I don't want to grow one myself, or have my husband grow one, but I find them fascinating. Because of this, my friend Cheryl sent me this link. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304275.0. I pinned it.

The pattern is for knitting, but I wouldn't let that stop me. It seemed so simple. It was so simple I was going to make a ton of them. I was going to hand them out like chicklets. I made one. It was way hard. First of all, you can't just take a knitting pattern and do the same thing with crochet. I don't know why, but it turns out to be completely different. So, I crocheted something that looked terrible and then just filled in the gaps with embroidery. Somehow it turned out way bigger than the one in the pattern. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment