Sunday, August 11, 2013

This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home.

I have big feet and I cannot lie.  
My little children can't deny, 
when their mom walks in with her toes painted pink and a flipflop on her foot
 they go pound, 
and jump on her feet...

My feet seem to be magnets for pain.  It is bad enough that my condition causes a small case of sausage foot, but it seems that all of mankind, especially my immediate family, can't help but stomp on my feet.  They are on the large side.  I wear a 9.5, but they are not the world's biggest feet.  One would think that my protruding belly would block a little of the danger aimed at my feet.  It does block my view of them but that is about it.  So far, just this week, I banged my own toe really hard on a table, the children have stepped on my feet countless times, they dropped a heavy metal chair on my foot (much screaming resulted from that one), and this morning even my husband stepped on my toes.  I have become super protective.  This morning, we attended the hubby's church, and I could barely pay attention.  I was super paranoid that someone was going to drop a kneeler on my foot.  It has happened before, and I was sure that with my recent luck that it would happen today.  I was lucky this morning, but I fear that just means something worse is coming my way.  I have considered wearing my winter boots for protection, but with the injuries I have already received, flip flops seem to be the most comfortable choice.  I did get a pedicure yesterday and I had them paint my toesies with the brightest pink I could find.  If I am lucky, this will serve as a warning that my toes are nearby and people will be able to avoid stepping on them.  I fear the plan will backfire and instead the cuteness will just attract more trouble.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! And I am afraid those toes are looking pretty cute, you might wanna watch out! :)

    ReplyDelete